Action on Hearing Loss is the largest UK charity helping people confronting deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss to live the life they choose.
- Does your husband get on your nerves by listening to the TV too loud? Want to find out about equipment that could help?
- Do you want to take your British Sign Language skills to the next level? Or book a lipspeaker for an event?
- Are you deaf and looking for work? Or do you have a job and want to know your rights as an employee?
- Want some information so you can lobby your MP on hearing loss issues?
- Or are you looking for specialist care and support for a deafblind relative?
You can find all the answers on the Action on Hearing Loss website. For more information, textphone 0808 808 9000, call 0808 808 0123 or email [email protected]