Mortimer Market Centre, in central London, offers free, confidential, sexual and reproductive health (GUM) services.
Services are provided for both men and women, and include:
- Treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs / STDs)
- Appointments for complex STI conditions
- Information and advice about sexual health
- Hepatitis A, B and C tests for people at risk
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination for people at risk
- Free condoms and lube
- Emergency contraception
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEPSE) treatment available within 72 hours of sexual exposure to HIV
- Psychological assessment and counselling for problems related to HIV and sexual health
- Drop in drug and alcohol advice, including chem sex (Monday am with Antidote; Tuesday eve with GRIP)
Open Monday - Friday.