Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through advice, support and legal services.
The Shelter City of London Housing Department offers:
- Assessment of entitlement to housing for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Housing provided for people considered in priority need of housing
- Temporary accommodation may be available while enquiries are made
- Tenancy relations service
- General housing advice
- Advice and assistance for single and non-priority homeless people
- Rent deposit scheme
Areas of law:
- Finding accommodation
- Housing rights
Drop in or phone to make an appointment. Open Monday to Friday 9:15am - 5pm.
Accessibility: Full wheelchair access, adapted toilets, induction loop in reception.