The Volunteer Centre offers a tailored, one-to-one support to anyone, living, working or studying in the City of London Corporation. They can help you find a volunteering role that matches your interests, experience and availability. You can browse and choose between 150+ local volunteering roles.
This service is open to all, including those who have experience of the following:
- English as a second language
- Criminal record
- Physical or learning disabilities
- Long-term unemployment
- Physical or mental health conditions
- Domestic violence
Here are 4 ways that the Volunteer Centre can help you:
1. Call 020 7377 0956 to book a face-to-face appointment with an advisor, at their office. Their experienced advisor can suggest the right role for you, contact local organisations on your behalf and help you apply. The office is only a 5 minute walk away from Liverpool Street Station and is open Monday to Thursday, 10am to 6pm.
2. Browse volunteering roles in the City of London and Tower Hamlets and apply online
3. Email [email protected]
4. Whatsapp on 07595 219603