Drinkaware is an independent charity working to reduce alcohol misuse and harm in the UK. Their aim is to reduce alcohol-related harm by helping people make better choices about their drinking. Drinkaware provide impartial, evidence-based information, advice and practical resources.
Head to Drinkaware if you need advice on the following:
- I need to know if I'm drinking too much
- I want to reduce my drinking
- I want to stay safe while drinking
- I'm concerned about someone else
- I'm worried about my child drinking
To talk about your drinking or someone elses, contact the Drinkline helpline 0300 123 1110 (weekdays 9am–8pm, weekends 11am–4pm) or visit your GP.
Email: [email protected]